Post JAM windows version available with some little UI improvements and more info on screen (see below in download section)
made for ludum dare 41: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/41/elemento
WARNING: it may be slow to level on webgl/html5 mode but be patient it will work (the game download assets)
If no patience, download the .exe :)
INFO: having trouble with the infusion of tower? check the beginning of the gameplay video bellow to see how it works.
A mix of combination game (ie: Doodle God) and tower defence.
* Combine natural elements to create more powerful ones
* Build custom tower defences by combining elements on the foundations scattered on the map
* My first 3D Ludum Dare :)
There is only one tutorial and one level, I ran out of time to do more. But it's easy to create more with the modding tools.
* WASD ou second mouse button: pan camera
* QE or click on mouse wheel: rotate camera
* Drag and Drop elements to the top left "Combine Slot" to create new onces
* Long click on tower fondations to open the infusion wheel (and build towers)
## Modding the game
* The game is fully modifiable, check out the streaming asset folder, it contains all the data for everything. You can create your own map, enemies, elements, tower parts!
The only thing not moddable is the 3d assets, you unfortunately have to re-use the ones packaged with the game. I ran out of time to make this moddable.
## More eye candy
* http://www.fakemusicgenerator.com/ Auto music generator
## Program used
* Unity 2017.1 Pro
* Visual Studio 2015 Ultimate
* Quibicle Pro
## Script Language
* C# (Unity Mono)
## Data Format
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.